Save time and money…
Make GradWeekend your school’s travel planner!
Why book with GradWeekend?
- 1 Stop shopping: tickets, transportation, lodging, t-shirts, souvenirs, etc.
- Convenience, Professionalism and Reliability
- Guaranteed school board approved charter coaches
- All drivers fingerprinted and Jessica Lundsford Act approved
- No additional cost for added hours on bus
- 24 hour onsite representatives
- 24 hour customer service: We give every group the attention it deserves
- Tailored trips and itineraries to meet any budget or needs
- Helpful trip planning tools for Group Leaders like: Student payment logs, bus lists, rooming and flight lists, master traveling lists, and permission slips
- Group or individual payments accepted
- Group or individual credit card payments accepted
- Lowest Prices GUARANTEED
- IATAN Accreditation
- Members of the BBB
- 3 Million Liability Insurance Policy
- Over 20 cumulative years of experience in the student travel industry
GradWeekend is an IATAN (International Airlines Travel Agent Network) accredited travel agency.
I don’t see the trip package that my group wants?
We can custom design any trip you would like. Fill out the Quote Request form and one of our trip specialists will contact you directly to discuss the perfect itinerary for your school or group.
Can students pay individually for their trip?
Absolutely, they can either sign up thru our secure website or fill out a Trip Participant Form and mailing it with a check or money order made payable to GradWeekend.
Does each group need to have a chaperone?
Yes, every group must have 1 chaperone over 21 years of age per 10 students.
What benefits do chaperones receive?
Chaperones receive free tickets, lodging, meals, and many other perks. For exact chaperone benefits please see the chaperone section under the trip you will be chaperoning.
Do chaperones have any special responsibilies?
Yes, Chaperones must be on duty throughout the entire event and are required to make sure all students follow all rules and regulations. For exact responsibilities please check the chaperone section of the trip your group will be attending.
When is Disney Grad Nite 2011?
Date: April 29th, 30th and May 6th, 7th 2011
Time: 10:00 pm - 4:00 am
Location: Disney's Magic Kingdom
When is Universal Grad Bash 2011?
Date: April 15th, April 30th, May 5th and May 6th, 2011
Time: 7:00pm - 2:00am
Location: Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
When is the 8th Grade Gradventure?
Date: May 13th and May 20th
Time: 7:00pm - 12:00am
Location: Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
What is the dress code at Grad Nite, Grad Bash, and 8th Grade Gradventure?
All events are casual but dress to impress. For specifics please go to the FAQ section of the event your school or group will be attending. But below is the list of attire items that are unacceptable at any of the events:
Who is eligible to attend Disney Grad Nite and Universal Grad Bash?
- Clothing with holes or shredding
- Clothing with obscene or offensive language or graphics
- Backpacks of any size, type or style (students only)
- Visible undergarments
- Tops that bare the midriff
- Tanks tops (guys) or undershirts
- Clothing that exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate at a school function, e.g, bikini tops and bottoms
- Clothing or accessories with school logos
- High School jerseys
- NOTE: Some schools may enforce a stricter dress code
Both are intended for graduating high school seniors, but it is up to the discretion of the school’s administration to allow students to bring dates who are not graduating seniors. All participants must be either students or chaperones from your attending public, private, or home school.
Who is eligible to attend Universal Studios 8th Grade Gradventure?
It is intended for students in the graduating 8th grade class, but it is up to the discretion of the school’s administration to allow students to bring dates who are not graduating 8th Grade. All participants must be either students or chaperones from your attending public, private, or home school.
Do our students need money once inside the park?
Your students will need spending money for food and souvenir merchandise. A large selection of event merchandise is available for students to choose from.
What kind of security will be present?
All bags, pockets and other items are checked for any illegal substances and weapons. All questionable items will be confiscated at the gate. Security is visibly present throughout the park during the events and a paging system is in place to reach your chaperones should your students require assistance.
How will buses drop off and pick up students?
Exact instructions will be available approximately four (2) weeks prior to each event. Grad Weekend will send you all the details on how to get to the event and where to park.
Can we leave the events early?
Yes. Prior to arriving your group can make special arrangements for an early departure. A special request form needs to be provided 3 weeks prior to arrival. This form should be filled out and returned by your head chaperone to GradWeekend.
Can GradWeekend provide transportation to and from the events for our group?
Absolutely, GradWeekend has relationships with many charter bus companies, which are all school and county board approved. Buses are limited so book them now.
Do you have any forms to help us organize a trip at our school?
We have tons of tools to help you get everything together for your group. Here are a few forms to help you. Please contact our office for any other forms you don't see here.
Bus List Template
Master Student Payment Log
Trip Quote Request Form
Hotel Rooming List Template
Airline Flight List Template